GDE Leather is a business in the manufacturing industry that markets and distributes equestrian goods.
- Delivery policy: Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 15 working days and delivery confirmed a Waybill Number/Tracking details that will be emailed to you, once product left our offices.
- Shipping fee: Will be subject to an additional charge to be quoted on. Shipping of order will be through Courier or Post.
- Export restriction: The offering on this website is available to South African clients only (Please contact us directly for orders outside South Africa).
- Return and Refunds policy: The provision of goods and services by GDE Leather is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, GDE Leather will refund the client in full within 30 days.
- Cancellation of orders by the client: will attract a 10% administration fee.
- Online Payment: Your information provided to us is safe. Since we use PayFast as an online payment gateway, we do not have access to your credit card details. Payfast is quick and safe, but we use them as a 3rd party. Simply follow the steps and it will be a quick and easy process. Visit the PayFast site for more information.
- Direct Payment: May be made via Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer into the GDE Leather bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and GDE Leather chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 16 Meintjies street, Middelburg Eastern Cape, 5900, South Africa.
- Variation: GDE Leather may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Return and refund policy:
- You have 15 working days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your account (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.